Thursday 30 October 2014

download homecontrol4me 1.1 APK


homecontrol4me

Tools



Download .apk

homecontrol4me - the cheap homecontrol!


Control your wireless switch outlets in your house and garden!

(Special hardware is needed.)


With this App you can control your wireless switch outlets with your self-build homecontrol4me - control unit.


The home control 4 me - control unit is based on the open source hard- and software project Arduino.


The instruction manual and many other info's you can find at www.homecontrol4.me
























Download .apk





























Holdings Ltd MediaWorks sold Malaysia Cinema Businessshared as part of a $ 30,000 offer to China-based galloping horse America, RMW has acquired a minority stake in Digital Domain Productions James Cameron. Print. download homecontrol4me 1.1 free android app


No comments:

Post a Comment